For blonde bleached and highlighted hair use in between washes for those pink moments. For permanently dyed pink hair, use Ultra Rose to refresh and maintain in between salon visits. Have fun experimenting with MUVO Ultra Rose. This unique hydrating formula helps to prevent fading and reconstructs damaged hair leaving it fortified, healthy and vibrant.
MUVO Ultra Rose should not be used every wash as overtime extended usage may cause product build-up and undesirable murky tones.
MUVO Ultra Rose was not designed for grey and white hair and we cannot guarantee that pink will take successfully to this hair.
How To Use
Results will vary depending on your starting blonde tone, how long you leave the product on for, the application method (wet, towel-dried, dry hair) and the condition of your hair.
For soft tones: apply to wet hair, lather and leave for 1-5 minutes depending on the depth of pink desired. Rinse thoroughly. For bright tones: apply to towel-dried or dry hair. Massage in and leave for up to 10 mins depending on the depth of colour desired. Rinse thoroughly.
- Ultra Rose takes quickly to pre-coloured or bleached hair. Mix with MUVO Totally Naked Shampoo to reduce brightness in this case.
- To discover your specific Ultra Rose application method, click here.
- Rather than use every time you shampoo, alternate use with MUVO Totally Naked Shampoo.
- Temporary colour.
- Washes out in 1-3 washes.
- Not designed for grey hair and results may vary depending on a number of things. E.g. a full head of white hair that has been white/grey for 10 years is unlikely to achieve any pink success, whereas blonde hair speckled with grey is likely to be successful. Ultra Rose shampoo is most likely to work on bleached grey and colour-treated grey hair.
- While safe on children’s hair, it was not designed to colour their hair and may not give pink results.
- Product may stain absorbent material.
- If in eyes wash out immediately with water.
For permanently dyed pink hair use MUVO Ultra Rose Shampoo to maintain vibrancy every second wash when your permanent pink starts to fade. For blonde, bleached and highlighted hair we recommend using MUVO Totally Naked as your regular shampoo and conditioner, and alternating washes with Ultra Rose Shampoo for temporary pink colour (or even adding these two together to dilute the strength of colour). Using MUVO Totally Naked as your regular shampoo and conditioner, then adding in Ultra Rose Shampoo when you desire pink hair, will help to avoid any build-up and prevent colour damage.