The delicious MUVO Just Peachy Shampoo achieves fresh peach tones from soft, golden pastels, to dusty hues right through to strong, vibrant peach. This hydrating formula will change blonde, bleached and highlighted hair to soft or bright, intense peach tones and will ensure your locks maintain moisture & optimum hair health. For permanently dyed peach hair, use Just Peachy Shampoo to refresh and maintain in between salon visits.
MUVO Just Peachy Shampoo should not be used every wash as overtime extended usage may cause product build-up and undesirable murky tones.
Just Peachy Shampoo was not designed for grey and white hair and we cannot guarantee that peach will take successfully to this hair.
How to Use
Results will vary depending on your starting blonde tone, how long you leave Just Peachy Shampoo on for, the application method (wet, towel-dried, dry hair) and the condition of your hair.
For soft tones: apply to wet hair, lather and leave for 1-5 minutes depending on the depth of peach desired. Rinse thoroughly. For bright tones: apply to towel-dried or dry hair. Massage in and leave for up to 10 mins depending on the depth of colour desired. Rinse thoroughly.
- Just Peachy Shampoo takes quickly to pre-coloured or bleached hair. Mix with MUVO Totally Naked Shampoo to reduce brightness in this case.
- Rather than use every time you shampoo, alternate use with MUVO Totally Naked Shampoo.
- Temporary colour.
- Washes out in 1-3 washes.
- Results may vary on grey hair depending on a number of things. E.g. a full head of white hair that has been white/grey for 10 years is unlikely to achieve any peach success, whereas blonde hair speckled with grey is likely to be successful. Just Peachy Shampoo is most likely to work on bleached grey and colour-treated grey hair.
- While Just Peachy is safe to use on children’s hair, it was not designed to colour their hair and may not give peachy results.
- Product may stain absorbent material.
- If in eyes wash out immediately with water.
For permanently dyed peach hair use MUVO Just Peachy Shampoo to maintain vibrancy every second wash when your permanent peach starts to fade. For blonde, bleached and highlighted hair we recommend using MUVO Totally Naked as your regular shampoo and conditioner, and alternating washes with Just Peachy Shampoo for temporary peach colour (or even adding these two together to dilute the strength of colour). Using MUVO Totally Naked as your regular shampoo and conditioner, then adding in Just Peachy Shampoo when you desire peach hair, will help to avoid any build-up and prevent colour damage.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 19 cm|